Continuing Education and Online Classes
- Atomic Training: A how-to learning resource with over 60,000 video tutorials on more than 150 computer software applications and operating systems including Microsoft Office Products, Adobe, Apple, Google, and more
- Learn4life: Online Adult Education - (Only WEPL Card) Highly interactive courses in accounting, finance, design, health care, language and arts, law and legal, personal development, teaching, technology, writing, and more. Take each course entirely over the internet. All courses are led by expert instructors. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin monthly. Click here or the image on the right to watch a tutorial or follow these 3 easy steps:
- Search for a Course.
- Log in or register.
- Click Enroll Now and enter your library card number.
- LearningExpress Library - (Greater Access / Clevnet Member Library )Provides an interactive online collection of practice tests and tutorial courses to help patrons, students, and adult learners succeed on the academic or licensing tests they must pass. You'll get immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and an individualized analysis of your results.
- Mango Languages - (Any Ohio Library Card) Mango is the most effective way to learn to speak a foreign language! Our online language learning system teaches actual conversation skills for a wide variety of languages. It’s so fast and easy, you’ll be talking after just one lesson.